[Freeswitch-dev] Add accountcode to Show Channels

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 14 23:13:58 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 16:24 +1200, Matt Riddell wrote:

> 2. Check how many calls the system currently has (broken down by
> accountcode so that I can restrict individual accounts).

could this be done with mod_limit with the key as the customer id that
you set as a variable with originate?

> So, in Asterisk the way we do it is "show channels concise"  which
> provides a list of channels with their details (much the same as
> freeswitch), but also provides the accountcode which allows me to group
> the calls.

well you could potentially just view the limit data that is set with
mod_limit and get this info, if that is a suitable solution.  I really
dont have a firm grasp of what it is that you want to do so I dont know
if this is acceptable for other reasons.

> esl_send_recv(&ser->handle, "bgapi originate
> {variable_accountcode=bar}sofia/internal/1000%x.x.x.x 9999\n\n");
>
> Then the accountcode is blank - maybe because it is initially set up
> without one and the variable is set later?

where is it blank?  In your patch?  Would the mod_limit stuff help so
that you dont have to approach it this way and still have every feature
that you want?

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721