[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Weekly Conference Call Agenda - Oct 30th

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 27 10:56:09 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

I just wanted to say thank you to those who have been contributing to the
documentation and cleanup efforts. Please keep up the good work. FYI, we
still have lots of janitorial stuff to do. Just keep checking the latest
conf call agenda for updates. This week's agenda is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2009_10_30

We are always looking for people to help out with documentation and other
little projects so please feel free to ask me if you would like to assist.
Also, we are working on having members of the community give brief
presentations during the weekly conference calls. We want people to join the
conference and share with the group information about how they're using
FreeSWITCH in production, or they can give little tutorials on how to use
various parts of FS. We are also working on getting a web-cast enabled so
that we can have a little video to go with the audio. If you have something
you'd like to discuss with group please let me know.

Thanks for being such a great community!
-Michael