[Freeswitch-dev] execute script before hangup

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:08:48 PST 2009

well, the actual time does not matter, i just need the command to execute
before the user hangs up. what im trying to do is maintain a conference (i
don't want it to end unless i choose to end it) but once the last person
leaves the conference, it automatically ends. so i figure if i can do a pa
call to the conference before that last user hangs up, then the conference
will continue.