[Freeswitch-dev] execute api after conference

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Nov 4 11:51:03 PST 2009

> On Nov 4, 2009, at 1:11 PM, vip killa wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to figure out how to execute an API command such as a lua
> > script after a user has connected to a conference.
> >
> > for example, an extension is executed and the user is connected to a
> > conference:
> >         <action application="conference" data="live at home+flags
> > {moderator}"/>
> > after the user has connected to the conference, i want a lua script
> > to run.
> > is this possible?
> > everything i've tried results in executing the lua script before the
> > user is actually connected to the conference.

If you look in {SRC}/conntrib/trixter/scheduled_event.lua there is an
example of capturing events in lua, similar to connecting to event
socket.  You can monitor for conference::maintenance for join events and
execute whatever lua code you want to that way.  So there are options as
to how you do this.
pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721