[Freeswitch-dev] execute api after conference

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 4 11:18:24 PST 2009

If you look in the defaults I do something like this:

<action application="set" data="=blah=${sched_api(+4 zrtp expand
uuid_display ${uuid} \${uuid_getvar(\${uuid_getvar(${uuid}
signal_bond)} zrtp_sas1_string )}  \${uuid_getvar(\${uuid_getvar($
{uuid} signal_bond)} zrtp_sas2_string )} )}"/>

You can set it to anything and use the ${sched_api()} variable to do
it for you.

This is just one example.

/b