[Freeswitch-dev] FS Multi outbound

Michael Taylor michael at omniscient.com.au
Wed Mar 25 22:07:42 PDT 2009

The Wiki states:
   If you have a problem with one of the destinations causing the others to stop ringing, insert
this into the bridge application: {ignore_early_media=true} like so:

i.e.
   <action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/gateway/Cisco/***#1**********|sofia/gateway/Cisco/***#2**********"/>

Michael.