[Freeswitch-dev] Set variable/identifier for channel

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Mon Mar 23 05:59:36 PDT 2009

For example how to put space in variable value? Maybe other like %,@,/ are forbiden?

>> This feature works now because there is no checking of 'bridgeto'
>> values in code. Is this good way to use it, or should I make a
>> patch for mod_conference and add another argument to 'conference
>> dial' command?
>

> What do you mean patch?

I could change mod_conference so it accepts one more parameter in command, then I could post patch to you.
I need that feature to set variable. Current solution works great, but I'm asking is this the right way?

Best regards
Szymon Olko