[Freeswitch-dev] Set variable/identifier for channel

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Fri Mar 20 07:54:08 PDT 2009

Brian West pisze:
> On Mar 20, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Szymon Olko wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using conference module for agent/queues system. My system is
>> build based on event_socket.
>>
>> To originate call I use commands like this.
>> 'bgapi conference test dial sofia/internal/1001%192.168.77.248 123
>> test'
>>
>> Then I await for CHANNEL_CREATED and CHANNEL_OUTGOING events. I use
>> those fields from event
>> "Caller-Caller-ID-Name=test
>> Caller-Caller-ID-Number=123"
>

> Are you using the latest SVN trunk?  Also the first call into the
> conference can be done via "originate".

I'm using lates SVN trunk.
I tried originate command and it works. But still I don't know how to connect created channel with my command.
This is a list of events I get in order:

API
CHANNEL_CREATE
CHANNEL_OUTGOING
CHANNEL_ORIGINATE
CHANNEL_STATE
PRESENCE_IN
CHANNEL_STATE
PRESENCE_IN
CHANNEL_STATE
CHANNEL_PROGRESS
PRESENCE_IN
CHANNEL_HANGUP
API
BACKGROUND_JOB
PRESENCE_IN
CHANNEL_DESTROY

As you see I getn 'CHANNEL_CREATE' just after sending command. In my system I can match it to my command just through special
values in callerid, which is not for that purpose.

I don't see difference for me between those commands.
'bgapi conference test dial sofia/internal/1001%192.168.77.248 123'
and
'bgapi originate sofia/internal/1000%192.168.77.248 &conference(test#1) XML default test 123'