[Freeswitch-dev] Hot to generate fake audio rtp on a single channel

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:48:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

I want to do this :

originate sofia/gateways/carrier1/xxxxx &record(/tmp/file.wav)

However, I got Bye without any cause from the carrier1 after about 1
minute, I traced there were no RTP packets sent out from my BOX. If
there any chance the record() dp_tools can send fake audio?

I tried supress_cng = true/false, and Channel variable
bridge_generate_comfort_noise. no luck with that. And I think maybe
these params only work on a bridged channel, but I only have one party.

And it seems that there is  param can do this on conference.

0 autoload_configs/conference.conf.xml 41 <!--Can be | delim of waste|
mute|deaf waste will always transmit data to each channel
1 autoload_configs/conference.conf.xml 43 <!--<param name="member-
flags" value="waste"/>-->

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Seven