[Freeswitch-dev] Fifo feature request -- no consumer disconnect after agent hangup

Matt Hunter matt at hellohunter.com
Tue Mar 17 01:00:00 PDT 2009

Woops, I think I mis-typed the proper terminology..
what I mean to say is that the caller is automatically hung-up after the
consumer (or agent) disconnects the call (either by hangup, or pressing *).
I would like instead for the caller to be passed back to the dialplan to
continue execution.

--matt