[Freeswitch-dev] Fifo feature request -- no consumer disconnect after agent hangup

Matt Hunter matt at hellohunter.com
Tue Mar 17 00:10:53 PDT 2009

I have a situation where it would be useful for a consumer not to be hungup,
after finishing the "fifo in" execution (when the agent disconnects the call
or the agent hangs-up). The consumer is automatically hungup, in this
situation. It would be preferable if the consumer channel went further along
the dial plan. I thought I might get lucky implementing this setting with
hangup_after_bridge to false, but fifo does not utilize this variable.
I tried looking thru the mod_fifo.c source, but my c skills are minimal. I
also tried executing fifo in a lua app and setting setAutoHangup(false), but
that also did not work. Any chance this could be done as a feature
enhancement? Thanks.

--matt