[Freeswitch-dev] CCXML/VXML module

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:33:56 PST 2009

I think your points are well taken and I certainly do not want to start down
a road that is a dead end.  What makes me think I "need" VXML is that is
what my client is requesting.  That is usually a pretty good determination
in my book.  That being said I am not beyond pushing another solution if I
think it will be to their benefit.  I am not looking for input on the
project design.  I am trying to determine if there would be benefit to
Freeswitch of having a built in VXML interpreter. That is my only real
question.  If not, I will push much harder on the client to reconsider their
request and consider other alternatives.
Jonathan