[Freeswitch-dev] CCXML/VXML module

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Thu Mar 5 15:12:53 PST 2009

We have talked about it, but it's not on the priority list as far as I know.

vxml as a scripting language is very slow + complex as you also need JavaScript.

It does however exist open source that can be used. OpenVXL - this exist in 2 versions. The newest is GPL, but it was previously published under a different license that is compatible with FreeSwitch. This is only VXML, but I suggest you start with that.

Jan