[Freeswitch-dev] Lua session:execute did not return on conference

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:14:38 PST 2009

I encountered a similar situation and I created an extension that I
transferred the session to.  In that extension is where I drop the call into
the conference.  It allows the script to continue on, create new sessions,
and connect them to the conference by transferring the session to the
conference extension.

Jonathan