[Freeswitch-dev] Lua session:execute did not return on conference

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 2 19:55:21 PST 2009

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2009, at 5:11 PM, Scott Shen <sshen at oa.com.au> wrote:

> Then, how can I drop a session into a conference via lua script? or
> is it not possible?

It depends. What is the big picture? What is the actual application
that you are creating? It sounds like you need to control multiple
sessions. If so, you probably shouldn't be doing that from a single
Lua script that is called from the dp. However, when you tell us a bit
more about your application we can give you more intelligent answers.

-MC