[Freeswitch-dev] Error compiling Windows from trunk

Christian Jensen Christian.Jensen at Teligence.Net
Tue Jul 14 15:58:51 PDT 2009

There appears to be an issue with the tarball that is getting
downloaded.

I tried using 7ZIP to decompress the tar file and it is indicating that
it is "broken"

I hunted down the "source" for the file -
http://files.freeswitch.org/downloads/libs/flite-1.3.99-latest.tar.gz

I downloaded it and it was 16MB whereas the one I had on disk was around
3.5MB

After deleting the files (uncompressed as well) everything built
perfectly.

I am not sure why the build did not complain about the file not being
correct.

Maybe an added check or MD5/CRC could be performed some day as part of
the build.

Christian Jensen
Software Development Manager
Back Office