[Freeswitch-dev] Bridge problem...

Kevin Snow kevin.snow at ooma.com
Tue Jul 14 09:50:55 PDT 2009

OK, thanks. I¹ll look at how mod_commands handles this.

Also, I just realized that the problem is not that my handlers are not
called but that the hangup isn¹t happening. After everybody has literally
hung up, using ³show channels² still shows those two channels as active.
They haven¹t hung up yet. Using ³hupall² and they hang up with my handlers
being called. Somehow, the legs that I originate aren¹t figuring out that
the ends they connect to have hungup.

I am calling the switch_core_session_rwunlock after the bridge completes.

Thanks again...I¹ll keep wrestling with it.

Kevin