[Freeswitch-dev] Bridge problem...

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Jul 14 09:24:05 PDT 2009

Try using an event hook on state hange instead of a state handler.
Or, if you don't need access to the session once its hung up, use a
plain event handler.

One thing you need to know about threads is that FS spaws its own
thread per call. You can do your own stuff in as many threads as you
want as long as you don't touch the media itself. Look at the source
of api commands in mod_commands and you'll see how they interact with
active calls.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100