[Freeswitch-dev] access session variables after hangup

rentmycoder rentmycoder rentmycoder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:39:35 PDT 2009

I don't care about billing, but do care about very detailed realtime
and historical call logging and routing system.
xml cdr is not an option since it does not handle certain logging
scenarios like call transfers, multy party call conversions, custom
call events like recording started or stopped, etc. and it does not
handle realtime call routing at all.
We try to port our IBM Genesys like PBX and Call Center solution from
asterisk to freeswitch, but for this I would need hangup detection.
Actually I'm just in the learning phase in the migration process and
try to use the fastest ways for the initial testing, that's why I try
to use lua.
Sorry for this long story :)
Should this hangup detection work, I mean am I doing something wrong,
or this feature is not implemented yet?
If not, what language and method do you suggest to implement robust
call routing and history?
Thank's for your valuable help in advance!