[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH SS7 stack

Remko Kloosterman R.Kloosterman at mtel.nl
Wed Jan 28 15:01:25 PST 2009

Well, I cannot disclose the commercial stuff, but I can share some
experience and resources that I've found to be useful. For example:

Getting started: http://pt.com/page/tutorials/ss7-tutorial/
ITU recommendations: http://eu.sabotage.org/, dig in to www/ITU.
I guess you know www.openss7.org
Online (but recently restricted) MTP3 decoder:
http://www.linkbit.com/decoder/decoder.html
Perhaps some design inspiration:
http://www.nmscommunications.com/DevPlatforms/Support/SWandDoc/default.h
tm?section=4&ID=43&PAC=472&ST=Current&dok=

Want more?
Remko