[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH SS7 stack

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:13:20 PST 2009

Some people like to donate code to open source.

Thanks again Jan for the ISDN code.  We are still working on it and some day
we should make it to SS7 but it will probably take a bit more work since we
are already short on hands for people who want to work on OpenZAP
abstraction layer.

pstn:213-799-1400