[Freeswitch-dev] very early prototype of SLA/BLA

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Mon Jan 26 21:57:38 PST 2009

Matthew Kaufman wrote:
> See http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODENDP-179 ...
Of course right after uploading that, I realized I hadn't copied over my
fixes for the two hardcoded contact strings. There are two places that
say SIPTAG_CONTACT_STR("<sla-agent at 198.202.199.1>") where it should
actually be dynamically generated from the profile's identity rather
than my hardcoded IP address.

However, jira.freeswitch.org isn't responding *and* I'm headed to bed
now and going to my real job all day tomorrow, so if you try to play
with this before I get an update in later this week, you'll run into
this problem.

Matthew Kaufman