[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] VMWare voice quality

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jan 15 12:30:26 PST 2009

To the contrary, we have had quite good results in virtualized
environments and you don't really need timing that is that accurate to
make it work.  We work quite well on amazon EC2 for example.  There
are 2 issues I know about with vmware, 1 is you need to set a setting
on the host to extend somewhat sane clocks being available, the second
is I have seen issues with the bridged network adapter actually
doubling up all packets causing very strange issues, I suggest not
using bridged networking if you experience this.

Mike