[Freeswitch-dev] FS send re-invite about every minutes, is there a way to disable it?

seven seven at idapted.com
Thu Feb 26 20:05:24 PST 2009

Thanks, but doesn't OPTION msg can make sure KEEP-ALIVE?

I have no way to edit the bad UA settings for Session-Expires. But I
traced SIP and there is no Session-Expires in the UA's INVITE msg, I
guess FS default that to 1 minute so it send out the re-INVITE. And
INVITE sent by FS do has a Session-Expires:120 header .

Seven-