[Freeswitch-dev] FS send re-invite about every minutes, is there a way to disable it?

seven seven at idapted.com
Thu Feb 26 19:12:00 PST 2009

Hi,

The recent version of FS( I think I  had notice that also on 1.0.1
stable version) seems sends out an INVITE msg every minute when I
originate a call from a SIPUA(say X-Lite), then the SIPUA will respond
200 OK with SDP msg. There's no problem with X-Lite but some bad SIPUA
can send bad responding msg and will cause FS hangup the call said
"Malformed Session Description".

I know it's not FS's problem, but I don't understand why it send the
INVITE(a re-INVITE?) every minute? is there a way to disable it?

btw, it only happens when you originate a call from a SIPUA, I
originate from FS(originate sofia/defaut/1000 &echo) doesn't get re-
INVITE msg.