[Freeswitch-dev] Conference Hangup

Scott Shen sshen at oa.com.au
Tue Feb 17 21:07:21 PST 2009

Thanks for the quick response, however, I meant "group call", something like

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="${group_call(sales)}"/>

could I do something like

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="${group_call(sales)}+flag(endconf)"/>

In this case, I would assume anyone in the group could terminate the conference upon leaving, is that right?