[Freeswitch-dev] jira question

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos regs at kinetix.gr
Tue Feb 17 02:08:25 PST 2009

Hi,

I have just created a second patch for module mod_radius_cdr
which is a better version of my previous patch :

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/MODEVENT-38?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

What I would like to know is the procedure that is used
by the maintainers to test (and hopefully approve) the
submitted patches. I cloned MODEVENT-30 because it was
relevant to the issue that I tried to solve. The system
automatically set Chris Parker as the assignee. So, where does
it go from here?

Do I wait for the patch to be reviewed by the assignee or the project
leader? I am not in any specific hurry about it, I am just wondering how
the procedure goes...

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos
Kinetix Tele.com R & D
email: regs at kinetix.gr