[Freeswitch-dev] Conference Hangup

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 17 17:26:38 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Johny Kadarisman <jkr888 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks MC, i dont meant to complain, just saying that FS evolve so
> quickly, that none of us (pointing to me) can keep up with all the
> nice trick with dialplan flags/var.
Yeah, now try to document all that stuff! ;) It's okay, everyone knows
that Tony and company can write software much faster than we can
document it.

> Should we have some central
> location in wiki to track this? or even better, maybe we should do
> something at code level that automatically track this kind of flags.
> Something like a core api to registers the flags + some description.

There is merit to this idea. I would be willing to discuss it further.
Please contact me off list if you have ideas. It's something that I've
been wanting to do for a while.

-MC