[Freeswitch-dev] Conference Hangup

Johny Kadarisman jkr888 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:12:10 PST 2009

Thanks MC, i dont meant to complain, just saying that FS evolve so
quickly, that none of us (pointing to me) can keep up with all the
nice trick with dialplan flags/var. Should we have some central
location in wiki to track this? or even better, maybe we should do
something at code level that automatically track this kind of flags.
Something like a core api to registers the flags + some description.
Then, we can issus something like "show flags" or similar. This at
least show us what kind of flags that available in the system.