[Freeswitch-dev] Some Sample C programs in using FreeSwitch APIs

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 11 17:36:02 PST 2009

does the current bridge function not work?  The bridge is wrapped in
the core switch_ivr_* functions which takes care of this stuff... I
can't see a clear reason you would want to replace that can you
describe what you're wanting to accomplish because that function does
many neat and interesting things.  You're basically describing ripping
the core out of FreeSWITCH and replacing it with something else... Can
you hope on #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net and lets talk about your
need or maybe you can email me off list.

/b