[Freeswitch-dev] Question about mod_limit

Anatoliy Kounitskiy anatoliy at kounitskiy.com
Mon Aug 31 07:32:05 PDT 2009

OK, I was able to answer one of the questions:
if I want to use the function db - i can insert and delete:
   <action application="db"
data="insert/test/${username}/${dialed_extension:3}"/>
   <action application="db"
data="delete/test/${username}/${dialed_extension:3}"/>
but if i want to select i have to use the API function db:
   <action application="set" data="test=${db(select/test/${username})}"/>

Probably there is a reason, that the dialplan application db can't do
select - someone input here?
I was looking something like this:
  <action application="db"
data="test=select/test/${username}/${dialed_extension:3}"/>
but at the end i found a solution. I'm just searching for a reason :)

Bear in mind that I'm newbie in the FreeSwitch :)

--
Anatoliy Kounitskiy
E-mail: anatoliy at kounitskiy.com
Mobile: +359898913540