[Freeswitch-dev] Portaudio upgrade

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sat Aug 29 02:21:49 PDT 2009

As Walter Sobchak used to say
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/quotes): You're entering a world
of pain, son. ;-)

I don't know the svn revision of PA used by FS
(/usr/src/freeswitch/libs/portaudio), but you can just make a diff
between the one used by FS and the bleeding edge PA svn. Will probably
be little diffs, you can integrate.

Be aware that mod_portaudio use its own version of pablio mechanism
(found in /usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_portaudio), maybe
it will works also if you integrate the changes in the PA lib
(/usr/src/freeswitch/libs/portaudio).

If any problem arises, its because some modification in the PA lib
conflicts with the pablio mechanism.

OTH,

-giovanni

Sincerely,