[Freeswitch-dev] Scalabilty of Freeswitch

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:56:40 PDT 2009

I do not use Freeswitch currently, but monitoring closely.

Will start developing on Freeswitch after few months and will do tests like this for sure.

If nobody will create such page – I will definitely, but not now – because have not such info.

Regards,

Mindaugas Kezys

http://www.kolmisoft.com

VoIP Billing and Routing Solutions