[Freeswitch-dev] Error in call transfer

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 24 08:00:12 PDT 2009

You seem to not have the MOH files installed.  In addition you seem to
have hijacked the previous thread.  This happens when you click reply
to a message, change the subject and the body and start your
message...  That will cause the previous thread to be hijacked...
Please click new message and input the freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
  as the address then type your message as to prevent any confusion.
Sometimes your message might get lost in a thread that someone has
already chosen to ignore because it doesn't interest them.

Thanks,
Brian