[Freeswitch-dev] Error in call transfer

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Mon Aug 24 07:05:23 PDT 2009

Hi Friends,

I just started using Freeswitch for couple of ideas to try and test.

I am testing the installation in Windows Vista system. Tried to build
from Freeswitch.2008.sln, but failed as proper environment is not there
in the system. As I want to test the functionality,

1. I have downloaded Precompiled Binary from
"http://files.freeswitch.org/windows_installer/freeswitch-1.0.4.exe" and
installed. Installation went fine and couple of call were tried  using
X-Lite.
2. Calls are working fine between the extensions.
3. Tried to test to test the functionality of IVR and called 5000 from
extension 1001. Respective Welcome message and other files are played.
4. Tried to transfer the call to another extension 1002, it thrown an
error and a message is played saying "the extension dialled 1002 is not
currently logged in" and call got hang up.

Please find attached the logs and screenshot of the error. Please help
me in understanding this issue and how to resolve this. Thanks in
advance.

Thanks & Regards
Suny

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN