[Freeswitch-dev] Skype calls

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Thu Aug 13 13:56:42 PDT 2009

hi,

20 calls is very little - any special reason why the limit is so low? Is this CPU or RAM?

Anyway - 20 calls is pretty ok for the Enterprice marked that mainly exist between 1-90 ports + I guess we can look at combining PC's to get more.

Another option is to look at interfacing to the lower layer skype protocol - if we can hack it.... just an idea.

Jan