[Freeswitch-dev] Skype calls

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Thu Aug 13 13:01:39 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Actually I'm working on a kind of stress testing since I come back from Cluecon.

First I will commit a big patch to enhance robustness (I'm using sipp
to tear up and down 10 calls/sec for 5 secs briding on 20 concurrent
skypiax interfaces calling a PSTN number via Skypeout), then I will
probably test how many max concurrent calls you can have on my
machine.

Heh...

-giovanni