[Freeswitch-dev] bgapi takes 20ms to return job-id

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Aug 11 08:16:00 PDT 2009

I checked the commit log and it was added by anthm to fix a race
condition, I am not sure on the details though. However, the bgapi api
command doesn't have anything like that, you might want to try sending

api bgapi ....

and see if you get the same problem, it should return right away.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200