[Freeswitch-dev] Hello!

Zahid Maqbool zahid.maqbool at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 03:33:26 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate if anyone can tell me where to begin.  I am a java
guy, does it support java.
Also please tell me how should I proceed because I just don't want to
download and install, I am looking for some developments based on it.

Also are there any documentations available for Java. If so how can I find
it, I would really appreciate if anyone can give me the Most Useful Links
List in order for me to start using this.

Thank you all very much for your time and effort!

--
Kind Regards,

Zahid Maqbool