[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSwitch Builds

Robert Clayton rjcajax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:31:51 EDT 2008

Yes it built today with rev. 10141 (of course, right after I wrote my
concern) yet since 9/19 I have attempted it 2 to 4 times a day and had no
success.
Again I have been attempting it (XP, VS2008) on a quad and that may impose
constraints that may not even appear on a dual processor.
I will continue at least a daily build should it fail again I will attempt
to contribute the necessary files.

I will, again, attempt the IRC.  Yet I have some physical limitations that
make that difficult due to the real time sequential response inherent to
allow recipients to trace to whom I am responding.

Bob