[Freeswitch-dev] mod_erlang_event

Rob Charlton rob.charlton at savageminds.com
Tue Nov 25 02:53:17 PST 2008

Hi,

What is the status of the mod_erlang_event development? According to the
changelog it appears to be under active development which is great! As
the docs say, it only supports inbound - are there any plans to support
outbound? I didn't want to launch in to implement anything if it was
actively or imminently being worked on.

We're looking to move over from a * based development which was
controlled by Erlang - the Erlang code routed / recorded / processed
/originated calls via a combination of AGI and a custom management
interface.

Cheers

--
Rob Charlton