[Freeswitch-dev] mod-java - playAndGetDigits() prototype change

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:03:49 EDT 2008

I was encountering some strange behavior in my IVR script.  What I finally
tracked it down to is that the prototype on the playAndGetDigits() method
has changed.  The previous prototype was of the form playAndGetDigits(int,
int, int, int, String, String, byte[], String) and the new prototype is
playAndGetDigits(int, int, int, int, String, String, String, String).  The
byte array parameter has been removed and this was the parameter that
returned the DTMF digits.  With this parameter removed, how do I retrieve
the DTMF digits?

Jonathan