[Freeswitch-dev] Sofia-SIP for SIP trunking

Jim Thomas jimthomasembedded at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 14:18:56 EDT 2008

Anthony,
Could you elaborate a little on what led to your selection of Sofia-SIP for SIP trunking in FreeSwitch?
What did you like about Sofia-SIP?  What didn't you like about the alternatives?
Do you know of any online comparison of features, strengths and weaknesses, for the several SIP stack alternatives?
Thanks.
Jim