[Freeswitch-dev] OZ Question: zap_span_find()

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Mar 7 10:59:46 EST 2008

Tony,

Yep, that was a typo.  Thanks for the explanation.  I'm working on an
openzap API command.  My thought process is going something like this:

Create an openzap command, using the sofia command as a basic template.
(I have the stub functional in my working copy...)

One option is "openzap span x" where x = the span number to view.
(Think analogous to, but better than, *'s "pri show span" command)

I take x, validate that it is an integer, then plug it in to
zap_span_find to see if I end up with a pointer to span x

If I get a pointer then I start dumping span info, else print an error
message...

Let me know if that seems like a reasonable place to start.  Ultimately
I'm trying to help Jerris with the ISDN stuff and it would be nice to
have an API cmd that lets us view the state machine info.  When I know
my 'openzap span x' command is working then I'll move on to the ISDN
layer; I'll also investigate dumping information specific to analog
spans and even the boost/SS7 spans if you think that would be a useful
utility.

Thanks,

MC