[Freeswitch-dev] Conference call 5PM Central UTC-6 on Wednesday

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 30 22:24:23 EDT 2008

Everyone is invited... we need more people to get involved in the wiki/
doc project.

I would also like to go over usability issues with the website...
Download, getting started guide to make sure everyone can get started
with minimal effort.

We also need to have someone monitor and update the FAQ.  I add
questions and answers but we need to pay closer attention and make
sure we get them all on there.

I hope to see everyone there...

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Wiki_meet_2008_07_02

Please add to this page anything you wish to discuss on the agenda...
ASAP.

Thanks,
Brian West