[Freeswitch-dev] ARM cross compile

Simon Capper scapper at ooma.com
Mon Jun 30 18:52:38 EDT 2008

Michael,

I've looked at the c++ code.
Unix has a glob() function in libc that does what the SimpleGlob library
does. Seems to work OK. Patch attached (for unix), requires the switch_xml
to go from cpp to c, not sure how you want to handle that or if you are
willing.

I also pulled out switch_cpp.cpp and the language modules from the build and
the freeswitch server still starts up OK and loads the other modules. I did
not try any calls yet, but the 2.5MBytes libstdc++ is no longer required
(I'm trying to squeeze the whole thing into 3MBytes).

Do you think you will be able to modify the languages to use plain C as you
suggested below. One language would be enough for the embedded world, lua
would be my first choice. If not I can always stick to writing C apps.

Thanks,

Simon