[Freeswitch-dev] mod_pocketsphinx

Frederick Jabre ffjabre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:43:03 EDT 2008

Hi All,

   I've just setup mod_pocketsphinx on my freeswitch box. The module
mod_pocketsphinx.so seems to be loaded successfully according to the
freeswicth console.

  At any rate, I am getting this error:

         mod_pocketsphinx.c:118 pocketsphinx_asr_load_grammar() Can't open
dictionary.

 when I try to use it in the pizza demo in the pizza demo via:

         var asr = new SpeechDetect(session, "pocketsphinx", "127.0.0.1");

 I'm sure it's not as simple as this of course. What other files do I need
to get this demo going? And how different are the grammar files from the
kind that Lumenvox uses..? Sample grammar files anywhere..?

Thanks in advance..!
Fred