[Freeswitch-dev] VAD, TALK and NOTALK events

KMTDBOURSE kmtdbourse at free.fr
Wed Feb 20 12:42:38 EST 2008

Ya really serious about algorithms and tests. That is my job, I am
doing a PhD thesis on that matter. My concern is mathematical and
statistical aspects of vad and echo canceller. I don't know much
about what is in technology; I have been surfing for a while but
encountered a lot patented algorithms so don't know what is behind?

I would appreciate documents on what is most recently implemented in
gsm (cellular phones) and other technologies requiring vad and echo
cancellation. had a look to http://www.vocal.com/ I see no database
there, just a doc sheet about recommendation which is nor rigorous
neither of any help.

  if u have any direct link for such databases I would appreciate it very much.

best

Zelda