[Freeswitch-dev] VAD, TALK and NOTALK events

KMTDBOURSE kmtdbourse at free.fr
Sat Feb 16 11:18:14 EST 2008

Hi,

   Thanks a lot for describing the vad algo it seems rather a basic
algo and I am surprised it is not more sophisticated. I hear also
from speex users (must be same algo?)  that the vad algo is very poor
and should be improved. That is what I am doing, try to improve vad
and echo cancellation algorithms. I would appreciate a link where I
can find data files (audio) to download on which I can perform tests.
Of course I will feedback the freeswitch community in case of improvment.

best

Zelda