[Freeswitch-dev] SLA/BLA

Tim Ferguson timf at teamics.net
Tue Apr 1 17:59:35 EDT 2008

That is great news Brian. I know that this would be a unique feature and
is highly sought after by many companies looking to transition from
traditional legacy switches to newer softswitchs

"Brian West" <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote in message
news:<85D46F33-B34C-4AAB-A99B-A0C036161716 at freeswitch.org>...
It can emulate 95% of what is needed but their are too many thing that
some implementations do that just don't make sense.  You can get the
results he wants rather easy... i'll be toying with it.

/b